Saturday, July 14 9am – 6pm Sunday, July 15 9am – 4pm $7 donation Dennis-Yarmouth High School
Kids under 12 & dogs FREE
Well socialized, leashed pets welcome
210 Station Ave
South Yarmouth, MA 02664
Saturday, July 14 9am – 6pm
Sunday, July 15 9am – 4pm
Dennis-Yarmouth High School
Rules & Regs for a Great Pet Friendly Event
- LEASHES: Dogs must be on a non-retractable leash at all times or at a locked-maximum of 6’.
- MUTT MITTS: Stations are available throughout the park. PLEASE clean up after your pet.
- RABIES VACCINE: Dogs must be current and have rabies tag visible.
- WATER STATIONS: Several are available throughout the park for dogs. Bottled water is also available for purchase.
- SAFETY: The festival is staffed with a paramedic, an EMT, local animal control officers and members of the veterinary community. Any incidents or concerns should be reported to a Paw Palooza Patrol member.
- BEHAVIOR: Event Organizers (including their directors, officials, agents, employees and volunteers), in their discretion, reserve the right to refuse admittance to or eject any unruly, aggressive, unsuitable, or obviously ill pet.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Owners assume full responsibility for their pet, their persons, and belongings at all times. Paw Palooza organizers and sponsors cannot be held liable for any incidents or injury.
By entering Paw Palooza guests henceforth waive and release any and all claims against any parties involved with the event, and agree not to sue any of the associated parties for any losses, damages, expenses, or fees which arise out of, result from, or relate in any manner to, my or my pet’s attendance at Paw Palooza. By entering the festival, attendees acknowledge and voluntarily accept and assume full responsibility for any risks to themselves and their pet.